- February 15: Annie Baker’s new play The Flick opens at Playwrights Horizons, New York.
- February 26: Zachary Booth stars in The Mound Builders at Signature Center, New York.
- March 19: Tom Sturridge makes his Broadway début in Lyle Kessler’s Orphans, Schoenfeld Theatre, New York.
- March 29: Derek Cianfrance’s new film The Place Beyond the Pines, starring Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper, opens in limited release.
- April 2: David Byrne’s new musical Here Lies Love begins performances at the Public Theater, New York.
- April 12: Henry-Alex Rubin’s debut fictional feature Disconnect, starring Alexander Skarsgård and Andrea Riseborough, premieres.
- April 13: The Last Magazine’s Magnus Berger and Tenzin Wild help host the BOFFO Spring Benefit, New York.
- April 19: Gabriel Kahane’s new song cycle about the Works Progress Administration debuts at Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire.